Monday, January 7, 2013

Knick of Time Tuesday #68 - Vintage Style Link Party

Welcome back to Knick of Time Tuesday!
Have you settled into the New Year yet,
or are you still writing 2012 on everything?
It always takes me a few weeks to
wrap my mind around a new year.
 
You are welcome to link to your shop,
as long as they are vintage items (over 20 years).

Here are a few vintage items I listed in my shop this week:
Antique Metal Wall Bin - Large

Vintage Heart Tin with Buttons

Antique Oak Wooden Drawer Shelf lined with Antique Bible Pages - 24 x 10-1/2 x 5

Have you added my button to your post or sidebar?
Please do so before you link up.
You've gotta have the link be featured.
If you plan to pin any of these images to Pinterest, 
PLEASE do so from the original posters blog or shop - not from here.

Here are a few great features shared at last week's party!

Carlene @ Organized Clutter shared some of her favorite vignettes from 2012.  I love the open Bible resting on the silver tray with the antique spectacles on top...looks like it's remained that way since grandma set down her reading.

I always want to just sit down and relax when looking at
the photos Laurie @ Heaven's Walk shares...blissful!

Revi @ Revisionary Life shared some of her favorite posts from 2012 and one of them included the question, "Is this art?"  HECK YEAH!!

Deb @ Vintage on a Dime shared some of her lovely winter decor.

Amber @ Junkaholics Unanimous shared her year in review that is loaded with great photos of vintage eye candy!

Suzanne @ Pieced Pastimes showed us the beautiful grain sack chair she painted, but that wasn't all.

Her blog header stole my heart with this big hunk of gorgeous truck, covered in snow and relaxing for the winter.  Give me a book, a blanket and a hot cup of cocoa and I'd hold up for the winter inside it!  Be sure to go see all the big beauties her husband has!
Pieced Pastimes
Today’s Sponsor!
French Charmed has some beautiful SALE items you won't want to miss - quantities are limited.
Welcome
Here are a few of my favorites that are on sale, but there is lots more, so be sure to drop in a check all the sale item out!
French Script Document Fabric PillowViolette Jardiniere Pillow
Red And Tan Dot Scarf

Now, let's see YOUR Vintage Style!

Blessings,
Angie


20 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting Angie!
    Beautiful features as always - eye candy!
    Have a wonderful week - big hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm linking my tribute to the incandescent bulb. That's vintage, right? So vintage they're burying it! Thanks so much for hosting your timeless party.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, thanks for the feature of vignettes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting and Happy New Year!! (I'm still trying to remember to write 2013 too!)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angie, thanks for hosting. Happy 2013 New Year. Love your vintage stock and all the features.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Angie, need to check out the features, thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful week ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Angie,

    Just when I feel brave enough to join the party, my thumbnail did something funny. Please delete and I will re-link:)

    Tx
    S

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this weeks features! Thanks for hosting:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting the party again this week. I love your clocks in the snow header!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Angie!
    Thanks for being the gracious hostess, and thanks for the feature this week!
    It's always a pleasure,
    -Revi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for a fun party with awesome inspiration!

    hugs x
    Crystelle
    http://www.crystelleboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for hosting dear Angie, although I'm a little late but happy to do so! Nice features too. Have a happy week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting sweet girl

    blessings
    barb

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Angie. LOVE LOVE LOVE your new header!

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  16. Angie, love all of the wonderful features. Will be hopping over to give them a visit. And how about your new header? Oh my gosh, it is fabulous! Perfect for the time lovin gal that you are! Thanks for hosting.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for hosting Angie!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Laurie, I LOVE your chair!! What a great place to kick back!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much for featuring my chair and my hubby's old truck. Have a Wonderful Day!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...