Monday, December 31, 2012

Knick of Time Tuesday #67

Welcome back to Knick of Time Tuesday.
I'm glad you came by to ring in the New Year with me!
 

Before we start the party, I wanted to share
this wonderful 100 year old New Year's image that came 
from the cover of  a 1913 Comfort magazine.  
It's quite tattered and worn, but after
100 years, that's to be expected.  I love it!
This cover was generously sent to me by
to hop over and thank her!
Here's the original cover before I cropped the image.


Now, it's time to see what vintage style
you blogged about this week, and get this party started!

You are welcome to link to your shop,
as long as they are vintage items (over 20 years).

Have you added my NEW button to your post or sidebar?
Please do so before you link up.
You've gotta have the link be featured.
If you plan to pin any of these images to Pinterest, 
PLEASE do so from the original posters blog or shop - not from here.

Here are a few great features shared at last week's party!
Rob @ Island Rustic took a helicopter ride
above an "ocean" of gorgeous clouds.

Julie @ Restyle Relove turned a tv cabinet
into an adorable play sink for her kids.
Go check out the before and after!

Carlene @ Organized Clutter Queen
shared some priceless old photos of her relatives
making the best of the cold winters in Minnesota.
Be sure to go see the all!

Carolynn @ Chenille Cottage
shared her love of snow and snowmen,
and some interesting facts about snowflakes.
Hop over to see her beautiful blog header too - I love it!


Today’s Sponsor!
Paint Something Beautiful with CeCe Caldwell’s Paints
Knick_20of_20time_20button_1_
Now, let's see YOUR Vintage Style!

Wishing you a New Year full
of love, blessings and creativity!

Angie

16 comments:

  1. Thanks Angie for the feature. I love my vintage family photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love that header too, and the magazine photo of the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Angie! Your new header is amazing, so original and creative! I enjoy the theme that runs throughout your blog. The 1913 Father Time with babe in hand is so nostalgic and such perfect timing. It just happens that today (New Years Eve) I flew to San Diego for the birth of my little grandson. He hasn't made his debut yet, but his birth will surely usher in a wonderful year for our family.
    Thank you so much for featuring my blog. I have always wanted to live in a yellow house. I think the snow is the perfect accessory. I am honored that you chose to share my "Snowflakes" post.
    Have a Happy New Year, my thoughtful friend!
    Blessings,
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angie ... love that new header and would love some snow. Beautiful picture.
    Glad you were able to save some of that cover. Great job. I also like the Script 'January 1913' at the bottom left.
    Hope you can save that too. I am so pleased that you are saving these pictures. Lots of hard work and I, for one appreciate it. So glad your are enjoying them.
    Thanks for the back-link ... just happy you took them in their bad conditions.
    Blessings.
    Audrey Z. Timeless Treaures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting, Angie, and I love the new blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, Angie! Glad you stopped by for a little visit to NM! As you know, we always appreciate a little snow fall! Have a great new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new header Angie. I've been gathering my painted projects this year into one post (did the same for most viewed). Interesting and affirming to see them all together. So very glad you hosted Knick of Time Tuesday this year and so pleased I could join in. I've learned from you (loved the banners) this year.

    Happy New Year Angie.

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Angie. Love your new header. Thanks for hosting this year, it has been a pleasure to join in.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Forgot to say ... thanks for all you do and hosting such a fun party.
    Audrey Z.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Angie and Happy New Year! Thanks for much for the feature! I'm thrilled. :) I love your header too! x Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angie, Love the shot down the road. That is SO cool! Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great party - it's my first time here! Love the 1913 image you shared. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Angie, it was great that you featured my last weeks post (helicopter), great surprise and a nice way to start 2013. Sure like your new header. Thank you for hosting last year, I looked forward to joining in when I had a post ready. Great to continue in 2013.
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your new banner, so beautiful with the snow and clocks! Thanks for hosting again this week, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  15. You selected some wonderful features! Thanks for the lovely comment and inviting me to the party. I have linked up and look forward to visiting some of the other links.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...